- 40 reportable parameters, 19 research parameters, 4 scattergrams (3D), 7 scattergrams (2D), 3 histograms;
- SF Cube Cell Analysis Technology (flow cytometry combined with laser scatter and fluorescence) and Focusing Flow-DC method;
- Autoloader capacity of 100 sample tubes with random & continuous loading;
- Throughput up to 125 samples per hour (CBC+DIFF);
- Maximum sample consumption of 200 ?l in autoloader mode;
- Body fluid analysis in manual mode (cerebrospinal fluid and serous fluids -peritoneal and pleural);
- Data storage capacity of 100,000 patient results including all numeric and graphical information;
- Ability to flag abnormal cells based on customizable decision rules;
- Re-exam rules to pull out abnormal samples for further checking;
- Supports bi-directional LIS connection with communication protocols HL7 or ASTM;
- No daily maintenance.
There are no reviews yet.