Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, chlorhexidine digluconate, non-ionic surfactants, perfume, colouring, excipients.
Dangerous ? respect the precautions for use (drawn up according to the European rules in force regarding the classification and labelling of chemical products). Storage: between +5?C and +35?C.
- Detergent and disinfectant designed to reduce the risk of surface biofilm formation on medical devices
- Broad antimicrobial spectrum to limit the risk of cross-contamination and ensure the safety of personnel
- Active against MdRB
- Formulation active in fresh and hard water
- Formulation non-corrosive and compatible with a broad range of materials
- Improvement of the ecotoxicological prole: GHG* emissions reduced by 47% relative to a similar product
- Good rinseability
- Can be used in an ultrasound cabinet
- Clear blue solution
- Pure product pH: min. 6.5 ? max. 7.5
- pH at 0.5% in mains water: 7.4
- Lemon fragrance
There are no reviews yet.